Catch and fall, what a fireball...




Have you forgotten me? I’m here.
In my chest, I grew a flower with grace
And its petals are covering my face.
Don’t be afraid, my smile will appear;
When your hand will strangle the embrace,
We’ll just vanish, into space, without a trace.

Clean my face, clean the trace
Clean the flowers; the embrace.
Clean the hands and clean the space
Clean the life and the grace.
-Here goes the staircase.

Have you forgotten me? I’m everywhere.
In your head I’ve put a bomb
And the smoke is grey and strong.
Don’t be afraid, there’s loads of air;
So I’ve made the clock go wrong
And the bomb just left some smog.

Dirty hands and dirty fog,
Dirty clock that goes along
Dirty air knows I belong
In the bomb that left the smog.
-And so I think to stop the song.

Have you forgotten me? I don’t think so.
My heart is messy but still pumping
For you, the boy that keeps on painting.
Don’t be afraid, the colours, to you I’ll throw;
And pictures you’ll be singing
While flowers will be dancing
-with you, my prince of acid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment