Red

   

   Listening to Metallica and watching my crimson nails type something for you, is the perfect way to spend my last evening. I'm only trying to write my love to you, on the bullet which pierced your chest. Your body, dressed in black and white while sitting cold on the floor, is what gives this wonderful putrid smell to the room. I love the room; a 10m by 10m with only one window and a white door. 
   The walls, white like flour, make the room seem like it has no door; no way to get out of this world I call my own. I like the window though. It is taller than me and about the same size wide, creating a perfect huge square filled with tiny squares, which are about 5cm by 5cm. 
   You can see little rays of light, coming from the cold moon, piercing through the glass squares and shining on your face. The room seems all black and white, just like the movies you love so much. Also, let’s not forget the cigarette you've left on my desk, suspended somewhere between the floor and the desk, leaving only circles of smoke to evaporate in the air and ash which falls on your bloody palm. 
   What a gorgeous image! What a romantic atmosphere; I mean, we are finally together and nothing else can break us apart, as the bullet which pierced your heart pierced my soul, too.

3 comments:

  1. Cu fiecare despartire pierd cate o bucatica din mine; pe tine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. De cate ori ne despartim, pierd cate putin din mine. Iar acea parte, din mine, pe care o pierd esti tu.

    ReplyDelete